by Sophie Alice Hamilton Clarke
- Experience as a specialist teacher of high school English and English Literature since qualifying in 1987.
- DBS registered.
- Extensive experience as an Examiner and Consultative Moderator for GCSE English.
- Experience in delivering a wide range of GCSE Specifications in English & English Literature.
- A range of materials, including tailor made resources to assist each learner's studies.
- Advice and guidance on matters related to education.
- Feedback to parents following every session.
- A welcoming & encouraging learning environment, face-to-face & online.
- Lessons both in & out of term-time.
- A commitment to the unique requirements of each learner.
- Lessons that run on time.
- An extensive portfolio of references which confirm my credentials.
In return I ask:
- Consistent attendance.
- Commitment to studies.
- As much notice of cancellation as possible.
- Fees paid in advance.
This is the content for Layout Div Tag "clear"