by Sophie Alice Hamilton Clarke
- Experience as a specialist teacher of high school English and English Literature since qualifying in 1987.
- Extensive experience as an Examiner and Consultative Moderator for GCSE English.
- Experience in delivering a wide range of GCSE Specifications in English & English Literature.
- A range of materials, including tailor made resources to assist each learner's studies.
- Advice and guidance on matters related to education.
- Feedback to parents following every session.
- A comfortable and welcoming learning environment.
- A commitment to the unique requirements of each learner.
- Lessons that run on time.
- An extensive portfolio of references which confirm my credentials.
In return I ask:
- Attendance at lessons during County Council term times
- Lesson fees (£35ph) to be paid half termly in advance, either in cash, by cheque or via BACS (details on request).
- Learners to arrive promptly for their lesson.
- Learners to make a commitment to the educational opportunity that one-to-one tuition offers them.
This is the content for Layout Div Tag "clear"